Thursday 2 August 2018

T4T Designs - Reading Girl

Thursday again and my regular Time For Tea DT post.

Today I'm using this lovely digi stamp called Reading Girl. She's available to buy in the T4T Designs Etsy shop. I love reading myself so had to buy her. I wanted to go slightly vintage so coloured her in brown tones with my Copic markers. I paper pieced her top with  a paper from Raspberry Road Calico Patches digi paper set. I also did the book with it. I used my distress tool on both the papers and roughed up the edges. The old paper I tore a V out of and then scrunched up in my hand so it would be all crinkled when I opened it back out. I layered it onto the floral paper and used my Timh Holtz stamping platform to stamp the dream in the V. I cut the hearts out using kraft, corrugated card and some of the script paper and layered them up, adding a twine bow. I added the distressed metal button and scattered a few dewdrops.



Image - Time For Tea Designs "Reading Girl"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Raspberry Road "Calico Patches"
Joanna Sheen "Victorian Calligraphy"
Dies - Memory Box "Wrapped Stitched Heart Frame" "Cross Stitch My Heart"
Tim Holtz - Distressing Tool and Stamping Platform
Dewdrops
Twine

TFL
Cass xx

No comments: