Saturday 28 July 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and another new challenge at
 
This week the theme from Team Abi is
CAS
 
CAS is really not my style but I had coloured this fab Little Monster digi by Goebie Designs for the 30 Day Colouring Challenge on Instagram, so decided to use him on a card. I recently bought a Gelli plate having no idea what to do with it but watched some videos on Youtube and decided to give it a go. I used 3 Distress Oxides in Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry and Twisted Citron to match the colours I'd coloured him with. I brayered them on the gelli plate and pressed the stencil onto it. I removed the stencil and pressed my white card onto it. It was fairly basic but I was happy with my first attempt. I used my TH stamping tool and stamped the quote onto it. I layered the  panel onto my card blank,added the monster on some foam pads and added some Nuvo drops.
 
 

Image - Goebie Designs "Little Monster"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Sentiment - Darkroom Door "Imperfection"
Gelli Plate
Distress Oxides - Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron, Picked Raspberry
Stencil - i Craft 
Nuvo Drops


Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Abi.


Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx

No comments: