Tuesday 3 July 2018

T4T Designs - July Challenge "Hit The Beach"

Today being the 1st of July sees Time for Tea Designs starting off a new challenge to run for the month of July.
 
This month's challenge is called Hit The Beach.
We’d like to see those beachy colours and/or themed projects.
The prize will be 3 digi stamps of your choice to a winner who will be voted for.
A second prize of 1 digi stamp will be chosen at random.
4 entries will also be chosen to feature on T4T Designs social media at the end of the challenge. These will be our T4TD Diamonds.
All winners will be able to grab a button for their blog.
 
 
For my card I've used the beautiful Beach Girl available to buy in the T4T Designs Etsy store
I've coloured her with my Copic markers to match the beautiful Sun Kissed digital papers from Nitwit Collections. I actually merged some of the items in the collection in Paint to make the beach scene. A cut some hibiscus stamens on my ScanNCut and added them to my Prima flowers to give a more tropical look. A little seashell charm on some twine to finish it off.


 
Image - Time For Tea Designs "Beach Girl"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Sun Kissed"
Flowers - Prima
Twine
Shell Charm
 

No comments: