Thursday 5 July 2018

T4T Designs - Milkshake & Iced Coffee

Thursday and my regular Time For Tea DT post.
It's also time for the June release and there's 3...yes 3 new digi collections. The main characters can also be bought as stand alone digis.
 
The 3 new  collections are
 
All are available to buy in the Time For Tea Designs Etsy store.
 
For my card I've used the girl and sentiment from the Milkshake & Iced Coffee full collection. She is also available to buy on her own. Both are in the Time For Tea Designs Etsy store
I coloured her as always with my copic markers.
I used this fantastic Latte Cup Card cutting file from My Scrap Chick. I love having my ScanNCut for doing something just a bit different. I used the gorgeous Nitwit Collections "Fairytale Dreams" digi papers to decorate it. I cut a strip of the patterened paper to make the straw as it doesn't come with that. Some twine and the sentiment to finish it off.
 
 
 
Image - Time For Tea Designs "Milkshake & Iced Coffee"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections " Fairytale Dreams"
Coffee Cup Cutting File - My Scrap Chick "Latte Cup Card"
Tools - Brother ScanNCut
Twine

TFL
Cass xx
 

No comments: