Thursday 23 August 2018

T4T Designs - Winter Coat

Thursday and my Time For Tea Designs DT card for today.

Today I'm sharing a card using Winter Coat which is available in a limited number of rubber stamps.
They're available to buy in the T4T Designs Facebook shop.

I've coloured her in autumn colours as it'll soon be the time for warm coats. It's turned a bit chillier here in the last few weeks and looks like summer is definitely over.
I paper pieced her dress to match the papers I was using which are in lovely autumn tones. The foliage was a wreath die which I cut in half and used on two of the corners.
Some flowers and some grosgrain ribbon to finish the card.



Image - T4T Designs "Winter Coat" Rubber stamp
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Samantha Walker "Hoot"
Dies - Memory Box "Trulani Wreath"
Prima flowers
Grosgrain Ribbon
Sentiment - Ladybug Crafts
Nuvo Drops

Cass xx

No comments: