Saturday 25 August 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and another new challenge at
 
This week the theme from Team Abi is
Birthday's Or Make It A Remake 
 
Let us see your birthday cards or remake a previous card.
 
For my card I've used this sweet Tiddly Ink image called Wryn Eat Cake.
I coloured her with my Copics and added some clear Wink Of Stella to the icing on her cake.
The papers are from Nitwit  Collections and are called Daisy. I printed the sentiment on my PC and added it to a fishtail banner. I tied a bow in the bakers twine and the seam binding and layered them up. Lastly I coloured the middle of the flower yellow to look like a daisy.
 
 
 
Image - Tiddly Inks "Wryn Eat Cake"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Daisy"
Wink Of Stella "Clear"
Seam Binding
Bakers Twine
Flower - Floral Cafe

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Abi.

Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx

No comments: