Thursday 9 August 2018

T4T Designs - Wedding Belle

Thursday again and my regular Time For Tea DT post.

For my card I've used this gorgeous wedding image called Wedding Belle. She's available to buy in the Time For Tea Designs Etsy shop

I've coloured her with my copic markers although the dress wasn't too hard..lol
I used the gorgeous Everlasting digi papers from Nitwit Collections. Did I ever mention I love Nitwit collections?
I cut out a circle of the coordinating papers for the middle of the doily, and mounted her on foam pads for some dimension. I cut the forever in a lovely deep rich pink cardstock and some tiny hearts.
Finished off with some pearls.





 Image - Time For Tea Designs "Wedding Belle"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Everlasting"
Dies - Tim Holtz "Everyday Words"
Memory Box "Pinpoint Scallop Circles"
Doily
Flat Back Pearls

TFL
Cass xx

No comments: