Thursday 21 March 2019

Time For Tea Designs - Painter Bonnie

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.
 
Today I'm using this fab Painter Bonnie digital stamp. What is even more fab is that you get a Copic Bonnie version too included. How great is that? We all love a bargain. So whether it's a copic crafty friend or a painter crafty friend you have an image for both! 
 
I coloured Bonnie with my Copic markers and added some dots with my white gel pen to her top and shoes. The white cardstock is a shiny textured card that looks like canvas which was perfect for the painting theme. I added a strip of paint splash paper down the left side. I cut the paint palette on my ScanNCut and added some coloured card candy as the paint. I finished it off with the sentiment from a Woodware set about crafting called Hanmade By.



Image - T4T Designs Painter/Copic Bonnie
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
ScanNCut
Sentiment - Woodware "Handcrafted By"
Card Candy
White Gel Pen


No comments: