Saturday 23 March 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and time for another
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
 
The theme from Team Wendy is
Shakespeare Week
(show us your poetic sentiments or Shakespeare quotes)
 
I've used this famous quote from Shakespeare's Macbeth for the inspiration for my card. I've used this cute witch digi stamp from Bugaboo called Oz Bad Witch. I merged it 3 times flipping one vertically and added the cauldron which is also from Bugaboo. I think they're too cute for the witches in Macbeth!
I printed the quote on my Pc. Mounted it on some cobweb paper and added the cobweb die cuts. Some black webbing and a sparklie to finish.
 
 

Image - Bugaboo "Oz Bad Witch"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Dies - Cheery Lynn Cobweb
Quote - Shakespeare "Macbeth"
Wink Of Stella
Black webbing
Black sparklie

 Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.

Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Cass, this is awesome hunny! I LOVE what you've done for this challenge hun. Such a great image with that quote too! Awesome hun, awesome! Hugs, Wends xoxo