Thursday 7 March 2019

T4T Designs - Beats Bella

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.
 
Today I'm sharing another one of Jo's new redux versions of an older image.  This is Beats Bella and she's available to buy in the shop.
As I love my rock music I decided to give her funky coloured hair, so went with this lovely teal colour. I printed out my music papers in a teal colour too so I could keep it all coordinated. I cut out the music frame and offset it on my card to the left and trimmed the excess off. The Music cut file I cut out in a darker teal cardstock x3 and glued them together to give some height. The LOTV sentiment which was perfect and a few little hearts to finish it off.
 
 

Image - T4T Designs "Beats Bella"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Sentiment - LOTV
Dies - Amy Designs "Music Frame"
Music Word - ScanNCut

Cass xx

No comments: