Saturday 9 March 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and time for another
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
 
The theme from Team Wendy is
Mardi Gras
 
I decided to drag out my Prismacolor pencils for a change, to colour my image. I haven't really used them since I switched to Copics in 2009. I'm so out of practice with them. So anyway I did ok with them. (I think) I wanted to make this card really sparkly so used lots of glitter card in the Mardi Gras colours of gold, purple and green. The mask is cut on my ScanNCut and I added some feathers. Finished it off with the Celebrate which is from Paper Smooches.
 
 

Image - Faery Ink
Colouring Medium - Prismacolor Pencils
Sentiment - Paper Smooches
Lucy's Little Things - Raindrops
Glitter Card
Feathers
3D Foam Pads

 Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.

Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I so thought I'd left you some love on this stunner?! I'm either hanging out in your Spam box, or I'm remembering leaving a FB comment, either way, it's worth leaving another! This is a stunning creation chick. I love everything about this one! You did an AMAZING job on this challenge and I really LOVE the image and your fab colour choices and colouring. So brilliant hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo