Thursday 6 September 2018

T4T Designs - It's Pawty Time!

Thursday again and my Time For Tea Designs DT card for today.
 
Today I'm using this cute little pup from the It's Pawty Time clear stamp collection. Jo was on Create and Craft on Monday demoing these little cuties. I think most of them sold out but they're available to buy HERE in the Etsy shop. There's also matching dies.
If you're a cat lover there's a cat set too.

I've kept it fairly simple. I used the bone and paw print stamps to stamp a border around the edge of my card and used a fine liner to doodle two lines around the inside of it. I coloured the little pup and present with my Copics and cut them out and mounted them on 3d foam for some dimension. I then stamped the sentiment and added a few dewdrops. 
 
The card is based on a design I used a few years ago using a certain Crazy Dog stamp which ended up with over 2 thousand pins on Pinterest!
You can see it HERE
 
 
  
Image - T4T Designs "It's Pawty Time"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Dewdrops
Black Fine Liner
 
Cass xx
 

No comments: