Thursday 20 September 2018

T4T Designs - Marshmallows And Coffee

Thursday again and my Time For Tea Designs DT card for today.

I know at this time of year I love a pumpkin spice latte so decided to go with that theme.

I cut my pumpkin shaped card on my ScanNCut using an SVG file from Lori Whitlock. I used the beautiful Autumn papers from Carta Bella. The image called Marshmallows and Coffee from Time For Tea Designs was coloured with my copic markers and I paper pieced her hat,scarf and gloves. 

The sentiment I found online and printed it out and matted onto some kraft card.
Definitely a pumpkin spice latte kind of card!




Image - Time Fore Tea Designs "Marshmallows And Coffee"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Carta Bella "Autumn"
Pumpkin SVG - Lori Whitlock
Brother ScanNCut
Kraft Card
Twine

Cass xx


No comments: