Thursday 27 September 2018

T4T Designs - Time For Tea Girl

Thursday again and my Time For Tea Designs DT card for today.
 
Nothing beats a good cuppa, and this beautiful Time For Tea Girl certainly loves her tea. I've coloured her with my Copic markers and cut her out on my ScanNCut. I tried to make her little mug similar to the paper on the mug. I cut the mug out on my ScanNCut using a file from My Scrap Chick. I then cut the words out using my Lil Inkers stitched alphabet. Who doesn't need a doily when they're having afternoon tea, so I added the doily on my patterned paper and then stuck the image on top of the mug and added that. I die cut the Crafter's Companion  sentiment and added it to the doily. I made a tiny little teabag and had it hanging out of the cup. Some flowers and dewdrops to finish it off.

 
Image - T4T Designs "Time For Tea Girl"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Grandma's Pantry"
ScanNCut
Mug SVG - My Scrap Chick
Dies - Lil Inkers "Stitched Alphabet"
Memory Box "Cross Stitched Hearts"
Crafter's Companion "Tearrific Sentiments"
Flowers
Dewdrops
Twine
 
Cass xx

No comments: