Saturday 27 August 2016

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and another new challenge at
 
This week the theme from Team Abi is
No DSP
 
Our fabulous sponsor this week is   
Freckled Fawn
 
  This is my card for the No DSP challenge. I've used one of the Tim Holtz crazy dogs.
We recently got a pup from the Springer Rescue Scotland. He's a Springer Spaniel x Bearded Collie and was 6 months old. We got him a new dog ID tag and it says #foreverhomefound so this was the inspiration for my card.I know it's not a spaniel but I've tried to colour it Ollie's colours.
 
 
And here's Ollie. He's 9months old now
 
 
 Stamps - Tim Holtz "Crazy Dogs"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
 
Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Abi.
Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
 
TFL
Cass xxx
 

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Fab card Cass! Coloured up perfectly for your Ollie! Lucky pup to have found your loving home, I'm sure he'll be so happy there and will be a lovely addition to the family. Awesome border on the card with those doggy bones. Looks fab! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Pants, I forgot to say... I hope you had a spectacular birthday hunny!!! I'm in typical 'chasing my tail' mode, so running in late with my birthday wishes. I hope you lots of gorgeous moments and fabulous treats on your special day. Big hugs, Wends xoxo