Thursday 30 August 2018

T4T Designs - Nuts About you


Thursday and my Time For Tea Designs DT card for today.

For my card I've used the tree stump and squirrel from the Nuts About You collection. I used Word and added the squirrel twice and flipped one so they were facing and sat them on the tree stump. I coloured them with my Copic markers. I cut the Tim Holtz birch trees from kraft card and stuck it onto a panel of the patterned paper from the Country Lady collection by Nitwit.I then mounted it onto some kraft card and added a raffia bow at the bottom. I printed out one of the sentiments from the digi collection and cut it out with a fishtail die. I added another raffia bow to the end of it. Finally I cut three hearts and added them above the squirrels.



Image - Time For Tea Designs "Nuts About You" collection
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Dies - Tim Holtz "Birch Trees"
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Country Lady"
Kraft Card
Raffia

Cass xx

No comments: