Saturday 18 August 2018

T4T Designs - Nuts About You

Time for another Time For Tea DT post.
It's also time for the August release and there's  2 new digi collections. 

Today I'm giving a preview of some of the new images.
I've used the fox from the Nuts About You Collection along with the leaves,
toadstools and sentiment.
I coloured the fox from the Nuts About You collection with my Copic markers. I also coloured some of the leaves and the toadstools.
I printed the sentiment onto some kraft card and then cut out the heart aperture below the sentiment with my Little B heart die. I then embossed it with the bark effect embossing folder which is by Cuttlebug and quite old.
I lined up the image below the heart and attached in place. I then added the leaves and toadstools around the heart.
Simples!


Image - Time For Tea Designs "Nuts About You Collection"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Bazzill Cardstock
Kraft Card
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Little B Heart Die
Cass xx

No comments: