Tuesday 11 May 2010

Summer Ice Cream

Well it's certainly not summer here yet,but I've used this adorable image from Sugar Nellie to make this card.It's another card I made for the demo weekend.Gorgeous MME Quite Contrary papers again.I saw this style of card a while back on a blog but can't remember where.The front of the card has been cut down to half size (not sure if it has a name). Anyway I thought I'd give it a go and was quite pleased with it. Unfortunately my sewing machine threw a hissy fit and I had to finish up hand sewing the card.Sorry about the photos,but it was a really sunny afternoon. Typical!...we moan when it's dull and moan when it's sunny...lol


Image - Sugar Nellie Summer Ice Cream coloured with copics
Papers - MME Quite Contrary
Sentiment - Clare Curd Signature
Punch - Martha Stewart Floral Lace
Distress Ink - Tattered Rose
Flowers and Ribbon - Craft World

TFL
Cass xxx

No comments: