Saturday 1 May 2010

First Card In 3 Months

Well this is my first attempt at a card since early January. This was for a friends little girls birthday.One of my favourite Gorjuss girl images coloured with Copics and paper pieced. I've just realised I've forgotten to use my white highlighter pen....doooohhhh. The little buttons I also coloured with my copics to match as they were plain white.


Image - Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Girl (Just A Girl) coloured with copics
Cardstock - Doodlebug
Papers - Making Memories Noteworthy
Nestabilities - Labels Ten and Fancy Labels
Punch - Fiskars
Sentiment - Woodware
Jewels - Papermania
Flowers,ribbons and button brads from stash

I've finished 5 of my projects for the demo weekend and the other 5 are well on their way,so for once I shouldn't be faffing about at the last minute.

TFL
Cass xxx

No comments: