Wednesday 12 May 2010

Pink,pink and more pink

Yes another card post from me.It's like a bus,nothing then they all come along at once,and it's NOT one of my cards for the demo weekend.This one I made yesterday.It's very pink and girly which is nothing like me...lol. I used the gorgeous new Papermania Henbury Lane collection.They really are beautiful colours and lots of them are glittered. Both the papers I used were glittered so I went the whole road and glittered anything that sat still long enough,including round the image,the punched branches,the roses and the nestie frame and corner. Bling,bling,bling!!


Image - Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Girl Sitting coloured with copics
Papers - Papermania Henbury Lane
Sentiment - HOTP
Punch - Martha Stewart Branch
Nestabilities - Petite Ovals,Fancy Tags & Decorative Photo Corners
Stickles - Stardust
Roses and ribbon from stash

TFL
Cass xxx


***edited***
I seen that the challenge on Papertake Weekly was for Shiny,Sparkly and Special so have decided to enter it.Not sure if that's allowed after I posted,but I'll take my chances.I've also had to allow commenting for that reason.

1 comment:

Blankina said...

Hi just to let you know..I have pinned your lovely card onto my PINK pinterest board..
Ciao Blankina