Sunday 9 May 2010

First Of Demo Cards

Well I should have some cards to post over the next few days.I can finally post my demo day cards. I don't think I've ever made so many cards in such a short space of time.I'll be surprised if my mojo hasn't gone walkabout again.
I'll start with the most popular card from the weekend.It's the lovely Post Box stamp from Sugar Nellie and coloured with Copics and using the scrummy MME Quite Contrary papers.I love the bright fresh colours of this.I used the Martha Stewart Garden Trellis punch and tried the make it look like a little fence at the front of the easel card.I finally got round to using those cute little flower pots I'd bought ages ago and never knew what to use them for. I used distress inks around the outside of the image too.


The lovely embossed border the ribbon is threaded through is a Marianne Creatable.


Image - Sugar Nellie Post It coloured with Copics
Papers - MME Quite Contrary
Martha Stewart Punch - Garden Trellis
Nestabilities - Labels One,Petite Ovals & Scallops
Marianne Creatables border
Sentiment - Studio G
Distress Ink - Bundled Sage
ribbon,jewels,flowers and flowerpot from stash

TFL
Cass xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love this card its so cute :)