Wednesday 19 May 2010

I meant to post this the other day but I had an abcess under a tooth and had been in agony with it.There is no pain worse than toothache.Anyways it's all sorted now.Tooth had to be removed and a course of antiobiotics.
I bought the new Basic Grey Capella papers and absolutely love them,so couldn't wait to make a card with them.I've made the flowers out of the papers too using my circle nesties.




Image - Sugar Nellie Flowers coloured with copics
Papers - Basic Grey Capella
Sentiment - Woodware
Punch - Martha Stewart Doily Lace
Ribbon - SU Choc Chip
Distress Ink - Bundled Sage
Nestabilities - Circles
Brads from stash

TFL
Cass xxx

7 comments:

helencreaty1 said...

waw beatiful card, the stamp is super cute and your colouring is great, and toothache is terrible I know =/, I am sure you get better soon
hugs
helen

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, fab colours and the DP is fabulous :o)
Jackie xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Cass,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rach said...

a beautiful card Cass,
hope that you feel better soon hun.
Hugz Rach xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous Cass. Sorry to hear about your pain. ((Hugs)) Susan xxx

XxJULESxX said...

just gorgeous!love the colours!!!

sugarnellie said...

A beautiful card Cass and such great colours.
Karen