Thursday 25 July 2019

Time For Tea Designs - Ice Cream

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.
Today is my last DT post for Time For Tea Designs as I'm stepping down from the DT.
I've been there over a year and stayed longer than I had planned. I want to thank Jo for having me on her team and wish her all the best for the future.
Today I'm sharing a card featuring one of  the accessory stamps from the digi set called

I've used the ice- cream cone for my card. I printed it  three times and coloured them with my copic markers.
I scored the Kraft card diagonally on my Scor Pal and matted it onto my card base. I cut a panel of Sprinkles paper to go across my card and rounded it at the corners with my corner rounder. I stuck it down near the top of my card. I raised the ice cream cones on 3D foam pads and spaced them across the panel. I added some choc chips with a copic on the mint ice cream, some sprinkles on the vanilla ice cream and a cherry on the cherry ice cream using a white card candy coloured red and glossy accents added. I went over the ice cream with clear Wink Of Stella.
I printed out the sentiment from the set and rounded the corners on it too and mounted with 3D foam pads.
Some coloured card candy to finish it off.
Perfect for this beautiful summer weather!.

 Image - T4TD Anything Is Popsicle
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Scor Pal
Corner Rounder
Sprinkles Paper
Kraft Card
3D Foam Pads
Card Candy
Glossy Accents
Wink Of Stella

No comments: