Saturday 27 July 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and time for another
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
The theme from Team Wendy is
JK Rowling's Birthday
(which is on July 31st)

So we want to see all your
  MAGICAL makes as a hat tip to her!
For my card I've used this fab Wizard Gnome from KLM Designs. I love her gnomes!
I've coloured him with my copic markers.
I matted some gold glitter card onto some black card. I then used the Penny Black Starry die and cut it out twice from a trimmed down sheet of Crafter's Companion Enchanted Forest paper. I matted it onto the gold glitter card and the cut out stars shine through. I mounted him in the bottom left corner with some 3D foam pads. It makes him look like the stars are coming from his wand!
I cut the Lawn Fawn Wishes die out of the gold glitter card and added it across the moon.
I finished it off with the Magical printed on my PC and doodled round the edge with my black fineliner.
It definitely has a MAGICAL feel!


Image - KLM Designs "Wizard Gnome"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Crafter's Companion "Enchanted Forest"
Dies - Penny Black "Starry" Lawn Fawn "Wishes"
Gold Glittery Card
Black Card
White Gel Pen
Black Fineliner
3D Foam Pads

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
 
Cass xx

No comments: