Saturday 13 July 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and time for another
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
 
The theme from Team Wendy is
Wonderful Women 
 
We'd love to see all your creations that honour wonderful women in your lives.
 
I've used the Besties didi stamps from Vera Lane Studio. I really love these quirky characters.
I coloured them both in with colours to match my papers.
They're BoBunny and I've had them for years but I loved the bold quirky pattern and thought it was perfect for these characters.
I doodled around the edge of the papers with my black fineliner. I added some white dots to the images and mounted them on 3D foam pads.
I printed out the sentiment that came with the digi stamps and cut them down. I added some doodling around them too and added them to the card with 3D foam pads.
I cut out the letters BFF'S using the Lil Inkers stitched aphabet die and added them down the right side to finish it off.
I have to admit I really, really love this card!



Images - Vera Lane Studio "Besties"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Sentiment - Vera Lane Studio "Besties"
Papers - BoBunny "Alora"
Dies - Lil Inkers "Stitched Alphabet"
Black Fineliner
White Gel Pen
3D Foam Pads
 
Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
 
Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
 
Cass xx
 


 

1 comment:

Chris said...

Love this Cass, what a fabulous image! Great design and bold, bright colours plus a lovely sentiment!
xx