Thursday 13 June 2019

Time For Tea Designs - New Release Preview

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.
 
Today I'm sharing a sneaky preview of one of the new releases.
It's called
 Giant Ice Cream Bonnie
and will be released on the 15th of June.
 
For my project I used this fabulous 3D Ice Cream Van from SVG Cuts. I cut all the pieces with my ScanNCut from pastel coloured cardstock and the panels were cut from Nitwit Collections Slice Of Life papers. I added the vellum windows and glued it all together adding the buttons to the centre of the wheels. 
I coloured Giant Ice Cream Bonnie with my Copic markers and adhered her to the ice cream van with 3D foam.
I found the ice cream clipart and added one of the sentiments to it. Printed it out and made a sign board to stand next to the van.

It looks super cute IRL.
 
 

Image - T4TD "Giant Ice Cream Bonnie"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Brother ScanNCut
SVG Cut File - SVG Cuts "Ice Cream Truck"
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Slice Of Life"
Vellum
White Buttons
White Gel Pen
3D Foam Pads

No comments: