Thursday 20 June 2019

Time For Tea Designs - Bonjour Bonnie

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.
 
Today I'm sharing a card featuring one of the new digital stamp releases.
It's called
 
I decided to make my card look like a postcard using the fabulous Nitwit Collections Ooh La La papers. I used the postcard and layered the stamp using my photo editing software. I use Paint.NET  which is fab and free. Get it at /https://www.getpaint.net/
 
I coloured Bonnie with my copic markers and cut her out. I designed the Ooh La La in my SCAL software and cut it out with my ScanNCut x3 and layered it up to get some dimension.
I printed the Poodle sentiment on my paper and cut out using my tag die. I added some dotty black ribbon to the ribbon slider and glued to the top of the tag.
I adhered it to the left of the postcard and then placed Bonnie in the middle on some 3D foam pads.
A few little pink and black sequins to finish.

Bonnie est tres chic!



Image - Time For Tea Designs "Bonjour Bonnie"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Ooh La La"
Dies - Creative Expressions "Stitched Tags"
Ooh La La  - ScanNCut
Ribbon
Ribbon Slider
3D Foam Pads
Sequins - Lucy's Little Things

Cass xx

No comments: