Thursday 6 June 2019

Time For Tea Designs - Bee Happy

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.
 
Today I'm sharing a card using the fantastic new stamp and die set called 
 
They are both available to buy in the SHOP now.
It's also available to buy from Create And Craft TV
This is the last of my cards that were featured on Create and Craft.
 
I decided to go for a different colour scheme for this card instead of the usual black and yellow. I did some mirror stamping of the bees and then coloured them with my Copic markers and coloured the baskets and flowers in purples and pinks. 
I trimmed my Nitwit Collections paper down to fit my pink card base leaving a pink strip along the top. I also rounded the bottom right corner.
I then ran a strip of pink card through my paper crimper and stuck this across the middle of the card.
I cut one of the Stitched Hexagons out of a darker pink card and stuck it to the left of the crimped panel. I cut the flower outof the same papers using the MFT Stitched Blooms die and stuck it in the bottom left of the hexagon frame.
I then added the mirror stamped bees to the hexagon frame. I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with the stitched banner die and attached it to the bottom right with 3D foam pads. Some pink sequins to finish,



Image - Time For Tea Designs "Bee Happy"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections
Dies - T4TD "Stitched Hexagons" MFT "Stitched Blooms"
Crealies "Stitched Banners"
Marvy Uchida Paper Crimper
3D Foam Pads 
Sequins - Lucy's Little Things

No comments: