Thursday 9 May 2019

Time For Tea Designs - Toucan Do This

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.
 
Today I'm sharing a card using the fantastic new stamp and die set called 
 
They are both available to buy in the shop now.
 
I used one of the toucans from the set and coloured it with my Copic markers, matching the beak colours to my papers. I've used this gorgeous paper from the Nitwit Collections Hear Me Roar set. I love the beautiful teal and coral colours. 
I also stamped the branch and some of the leaves and coloured them. I cut a circle of white card using my Lil Inkers stitched circles and adhered it to the centre of the card. I arranged the branch and leaves and added them with some 3D foam pads. Next I placed the toucan in position, again with 3D foam pads. I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with the stitched circles and mounted it with 3D foam. Lastly I added a few of the little sequin flowers to finish it off.
Image - Time For Tea Designs "Toucan Do This"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Hear Me Roar"
Dies - Lil Inkers "Stitched Circles"
Sequin Flowers - Lucy's Little Things
3D Foam Pads

Cass xx

No comments: