Thursday 30 May 2019

Time For Tea Designs - Bee Happy

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.
 
Today I'm sharing a card using the fantastic new stamp and die set called 
 
They are both available to buy in the SHOP now.
It's also available to buy from Create And Craft TV

I've made an eclipse card using the stamp set. I cut the word BEE out of my patterned paper on my ScanNCut. I matted the paper on some black card and mounted the word BEE on 3D foam pads. I stamped the Mine sentiment in the bottom right corner along with some of the little hearts. I coloured the little hearts and added some Glossy Accents to them. Finally I added the bee to the top left corner.

Did you manage to catch Jo on Create And Craft TV with her stamps and dies?
She was fantastic. There's a photo of my card on C&C further down.
 
 

Here's the card on Create And Craft!


Image - Time For Tea Designs "Bee Happy"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Beelightful" 
ScanNCut
Black Card
3D Foam pads
Glossy Accents

Cass xx


No comments: