Saturday 18 May 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge


Saturday and time for another
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
 
The theme from Team Wendy is
Anything Goes
with the option of 
Family
 
Let's see your card with a family member on it. Mum, Dad, Sister etc.
I've used this mannequin and dress from Digi Stamp Boutique and paper pieced it.  I printed it out twice so I could 3D the dress and add some black tulle underneath to look like an underskirt. The whole card is made using Nitwit Collections "Enchanting" which must be one of my favourite of their collections. I just love the colour combos. I cut the flower out using my MFT Stitched Blooms die and added some glossy accents to the middle. The sentiment was printed on my PC. Some dewdrops to finish off.
I hope this Mum liked the card!
 
 
 
Image - Digi Stamp Boutique "Dress And Mannequin"
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Enchanting"
Dies - MFT "Stitched Blooms"
Dewdrops
Glossy Accents
Black Tulle
3D Foam Pads

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.

Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx

1 comment:

Chris said...

It's absolutely gorgeous Cass, love the layout, the papers and the dress! It looks amazing. I'm sure your Mum will love it too.
xx