Thursday 24 January 2019

T4T Designs - Purrfect Love

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.
I'm using two of the cute cats from the Mew Are Pawsome clear stamp set that's available in the Etsy shop. It's also available to buy with the matching dies too.
 
I coloured the kitties with my copic markers and cut them out. I added some Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide to my Gelli plate and brayered it over all the surface. I then pressed one side of the embossing folder into the Gelli plate and then lifted it off. Next I pressed my white cardstock down onto it and pressed firmly all over. When I lifted it it left this fab background. While that dried I printed the XO border on my PC and matted it onto some red cardstock. I printed the Purrfect sentiment from the stamp set onto some vellum and adhered it on top of the XO border. Once the background was dry I matted it onto some white and red cardstock and adhered my border in place. I then stuck the kitties in place mounted on 3D foam pads. I cut out the Love word arrow and stuck it in place. Finally some die cut hearts to finish it off.
 
Purrfect for that someone special!
 


 
 Images - T4T Designs "Mew Are Pawsome"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Dies - The Works "Word Arrows"
Gelli Plate
Distress Oxide "Worn Lipstick"
Embossing Folder - Sue Wilson "Heart Strings"
Vellum
3D Foam Pads

Cass xx



No comments: