Saturday 12 January 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and time for another
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
 
The theme from Team Wendy is
Anniversaries
 
For my card I've used some new stamps I got this week. They're by Tracey Hey (Alpaca Pals) and this set is Rockin The Wreath. I chose to use the bunny and stamped one first and added the wreath. Once that was done I could used it to position the other. I wanted the wreaths to overlap. I used my Tim Holtz stamping platform to align them up. I also stamped the Me and You sentiments inside the wreaths along with the little hearts which are all part of the stamp set. The happy Anniversary was done on the PC. I coloured the cute little rabbits with my Copic markers. I then die cut it out using my stitched rectangles along with the patterned paper.
 
 

Image - Tracey Hey (Alpaca Pals) Rockin The Wreath Set
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Dies - Stitched Rectangles
Paper - Fancy Pants Designs

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.

Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx

3 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Cass! Fabulous stamps and stamping, love it!
Chris
x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Cass, super cute!
Wendy x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute Cass. Love this sweet pair. Such a lovely card design and images. Hugs, Wends xoxo