Thursday 22 November 2018

Time For Tea Designs - Magazine Feature

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.

The lovely Jo at Time For Tea Designs was asked to feature in the November issue of Simply Cards and Papercraft. I was lucky to have had two of my cards chosen for the feature. My card today is one of them.
If you pick up a copy of the magazine you'll be able to download the digital stamps  for your own use.

We were given this colour palette to work with.

 

I used one of the girls with a snowball, the snowman and some of the accessories for my card. I made it a long landscape card. The images are coloured with my copic markers.
I've used papers from Nitwit Collections called Woodland Wishes which were the perfect colours for the colour palette. I used the Poppystamps Stitched Poinsettia Trio and cut it out of some lovely matching cardstock and added the stamens. The foliage and words are from Tim Holtz dies.




Images - Time For Tea Designs
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Woodland Wishes"
Dies - Poppystamps "Stitched Poinsettia Trio"
Tim Holtz "Christmas Words" and "Holiday Greens"
Stamens

Cass xx


1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

Cass this is stunning and I also loved your other one.