Thursday 1 November 2018

Time For Tea Designs - Christmas Stocking

Thursday again and my Time For Tea Designs DT card for today.

Time for the Christmas cards to start being made. For my card I've used Christmas Stocking which is available as a red rubber stamp in the Time For Tea Designs Etsy shop.
I've coloured her with Copics and added glitter to her dress. I did her hair like a silvery grey and added some glitter pen lines to make it sparkle. I cut out a circle shaped card so I could make it look like a bauble. The top of the bauble was cut out of silver sparkle card on my ScanNCut. 
I cut the poinsettia out of blue cardstock with an adhesive sheet on top  and added the glitter and some small silver beads. The words are Tim Holtz and were done the same as the poinsettia. Some ribbon to finish it off.


  
Image - T4T Designs "Christmas Stocking"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Blue Cardstock
Glamour Dust
Dies - Poppy stamps "Stitched Poinsettia"
Tim Holtz "Christmas Words"
Silver Beads
Silver Glitter Gel Pen
Ribbon

  Cass xx
 

No comments: