Thursday 10 May 2018

T4T Designs - Time For Tea Girl

For my card today I've used this beautiful image from Time For Tea Designs called Time For Tea Girl. I've coloured her with my copic markers and paper pieced her top. The papers I used are from my favourite Nitwit Collections and these are called.....you guessed it. Time For Tea!
Perfect!
I used my Tattered Lace Velvet Ruffle squares to give the idea of a tablecloth. The sentiment is from the Crafter's Companion Vintage Tea Party Collection. I cut it twice and layered them up. The teacup is also from the same collection.
Do you think there's a theme going here?






Image - Time For Tea Designs "Time For Tea Girl"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Time For Tea"
Dies - Memory Box "Wrapped Stitched Circles" 
Crafter's Companion Vintage Tea Party "Afternoon Tea & Teariffic Sentiments"
Tattered Lace - Velvet Lace Ruffle Squares
Prima Flowers

TFL
Cass xx




1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning Cass! Love that paper piecing! Gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo