Thursday 31 May 2018

T4T Designs - Baker Girl

Well who doesn't love a cupcake?
For my card today I've used the fabulous Baker Girl digi stamp from Time For Tea Designs. Isn't she just fab with her tongue sticking out?
I flipped the image and coloured her with my Copic Markers. I also paper pieced her skirt using these fab papers from Raspberry Road Designs called Cherry Hill. I also used these papers on the rest of my card. Such a lovely collection. The cupcake stack was cut on my Brother ScanNCut using a file from MyScrapchick. The Live Love Bake words are another cutting file from Lori Whitlock and went perfectly with the card.





Image - T4T Designs "Baker Girl"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers on
Make It Colour Cardstock
Papers - Raspberry Road Designs "Cherry Hill"
Sentiment - Lori Whitlock "Live Love Bake"
Cupcake Stack - My Scrap Chick
Glossy Accents
Dew Drops 

Copics Used 
Skin  - E00, E00, E11
Hair - E31, E35, E37
Top,Shoes and Bowl - R24, R46, R59
Hat and Apron - C1, C3
Cast Shadow - E70

TFL
Cass xx

No comments: