Thursday 17 April 2008

Let Me Introduce You To..........

Matilda Muffinbread.

She's one of a few new stamps I received last week from the Chichiboulie range at Stamping Bella.
I got her along with Eloise Greengrass and coloured her in with my Prismacolours. I didn't get a chance to make a card up as I was unwell. I've finally managed to finish the card. I've cut her out with my Nestabilities and mounted her onto the card with 3d foam pads.I've used the Floral Fantasy Cuttlebug embossing folder. The red flower eyelets are from Papermania. White grosgrain ribbon,white bloom with black Papermania gem centre. Woodware
sentiment. Stickles applied to highlight some parts.

Also managed to do another Stamping Bella image. This is Flowahbella from the "Bella" range. I also coloured her with Prismacolors and Stickles to the flowers. She's matted onto octagon scallops cut from my pal Stu's Robo files. The background is just brown card and I scored the gridlines from my Scor-Pal which I thought looked quite effective. Papermania Blooms and jewel brads. Woodware sentiment stamped with Colorbox chalk inkpads (tangerine).


15 comments:

Sharon said...

Matilda Muffinbread - what a fantastic name lol! I love this card & the way you have used the ribbon.
Sharon x

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better! Love the cards.

kerry said...

These are great Cass! I love the colours you've used for both of them, very dramatic!!!
Kerry xxx

Julie said...

Hi Cass That Matilda stamp is the cutest. Love both your cards. Be interested to have a look at that other double pocket card if you can remember where you saw it.

Fae said...

Hope you're feeling better now! Great cards - have just used one of my fab Matilda images too!

Shirley said...

Beautiful cards the images are so clear and fun.
Hope you are feeling a lot better now and that you are not feeling too tired after the tummy bug especially as it came so soon after being in hospital (((hugs)))

mandijane said...

I LOVE the matilda muffinbread...it's absolutely fabulous....my daughter is stood over my shoulder squealing that I have to get that.....

Unknown said...

Cards are looking great.

x Rachel x said...

Had a look at your photo slide & love your LO's,love the band ones!!
Rach x

Unknown said...

Absolutely love the cards... those stamps are soooo cute and added to my ever-growing wish list!

Erika x

Inspiration Alley said...

Great cards.

barmyowlscoo said...

Cute stamp I like what you have done with them.

Chichiboulie said...

Oh! I'm so pleased you like Mathilda and Eloise. I love to see what everyone does with my little ladies!

Great work!

Manda said...

These are just gorgeous Cass. I love the background you did with the scorpal. I'm going to have a go at that myself, It's really effective. Lovely. Mand xxx

Unknown said...

hi cass, fantastic lo's in your slideshow.... v.inspiring! nice cards too!