Tuesday 18 March 2008


Went to my scrapbook crop tonight and finally managed to get the beginnings of a page started.Hopefully this will be me getting my inspiration back.It was actually due to a card I made the other day that I kind of decided on what photo to scrap.It was a lovely poppy photograph I took last year at Almondvale Heritage Centre in Livingston.I had been playing about with the image on my Craft Robo and turned it into a Poppy print & cut decoupage.I matted it onto a lovely layer template from UKS that jsillyscraps had posted.I thought it looked quite striking and could be used for different occasions.What do you think?

So watch this space in the next few days.......ummmmm make that weeks....lol, just in case.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

its lovely,very elegant & stunning - ChrissyX