Saturday 15 March 2008




Well here goes for the first of my layouts. I'm not uploading them in the order I did them as I can't remember. Seeing as it's a blog about my love of crafting and of rock music,I'll start with two layouts I did for fun as a sort of tribute to two of my favourite bands.They both kind of speak for themselves. A few people have commented to me before that they recognise my style. I didn't realise I had a style! Probably cluttered I think as when I try to do simple layouts they never look finished. Hope you like them. I've been so happy as they both announced a joint tour in the UK this year,so my tickets for June 17th at the SECC are now in my possession. Joe Elliott and David Coverdale in one room....yippeeeeee!!

2 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Cass....I don't normally do rock...BUT...your LO's are fab and the music is brilliant!!

Inspiration Alley said...

What fantastic layouts. Really nice to see layouts that are about things other than family.