Saturday 22 March 2008

I Got An Award


Kerry from CurlyGirlyMe has awarded me the Arte Y Pico (Art & More) award. It's awarded to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogger world.So a huge thanks to Kerry.I'm delighted to receive it from such a deserving winner in her own right!

The Rules!

1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity,design,interesting material,and also contributes to the blogging community,no matter what language.

2. Each award has to give the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4. Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog,so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5. To show these rules.

I'm only new to blogging so can only choose from a few, but from the blogs I've already seen, are more than deserving of the award. Some are fairly new blogs and some are established. A few I would have chosen have already been deserving winners of the award.
So my chosen award winners are Emma (elf-creations),Monica (my many many passions),Brenda Pinnick (Brenda Pinnick), Annette (Scrap Happens Here) and Lorraine (Scrapmetal's Retreat)

2 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Cass...I am blushing!! My first ever award and to know it comes from you really means alot. Thank you so much babe,x

Lorraine said...

Hi Cass, OMG! I am really touched...I don't even think that I visit five blogs. Will try and have a proper think about it tomorrow...so sweet of you to do this anyway.
Lorraine