Thursday 24 May 2018

T4T Designs New Wedding Release

Today I'm sharing another card from the new Wedding Release at Time For Tea Designs
The image I'm using is from the Hen Do Collection. Perfect for all those girly hen do's.
I wanted to go OTT with the bright pink,black and silver colour combination. I've coloured the bird in bright pink and given her a black tummy with white polka dots.I cut the frame out using a Sue Wilson Shadow Box frame and backed it with some silver and pink paper. I printed out the sentiments and had them sticking out from behind the frame as well as the hen. Some colour coordinated balloons to finish off the celebration theme.



Image - T4T Designs "Hen Do"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Dies - Sue Wilson Shadow Box Collection "Celebrations"

TFL
Cass xx


No comments: