Thursday 17 May 2018

T4T Designs New Wedding Release

Time For Tea Designs has a wonderful new Wedding release. All you need for the main event and the "Hen Do"
For my card I've used the wedding cake. I wanted to do a rustic style wedding card, so went with kraft and cream. I embossed some kraft card with the hessian effect embossing folder and paper pieced it onto the bottom of each cake layer. I coloured the white doily with a cream copic marker and placed it below the cake. The Mr & Mrs sentiment was from the Rustic Wedding collection from Crafter's Companion. Some hessian effect ribbon to finish off the rustic theme.
If you pop over and join our T4T Community Facebook page you'll get a discount code to use with the new Wedding Collection. Links are all at the bottom of this post.



Image - Time For Tea Designs "Wedding Cake"
Sentiment - Time For Tea Designs "Wedding Release"
Dies - Crafter's Companion Rustic Wedding "Newlyweds"
Memory Box "Cross Stitch My Heart"
Embossing Folder - Sue Wilson "Love Hearts"
Crafter's Companion "Hessian"
Raffia

TFL
Cass xx


No comments: