Saturday 19 May 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge


Saturday and another new challenge at
 
This week the theme from Team Abi is
Bunnies Or Bears
 
For my card I've used this gorgeous cute bear from AtelierOz. He is just so sweet and raggedy. I coloured him with my Copic markers in grey. The papers are from my favourite Nitwit Collections. These are called Baby's Firsts (Boy Version)
I cut the frame using my Sue Wilson stitched rectangles, and added a few punched mini daisies in opposite corners and a nappy pin die cut in the top left corner. Finally I cut the Sue Wilson It's a boy die 3 times and layered them up.
 
 
 
 

Image - Atelier Oz Raggedy Bear "My Blanket And Me"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Baby's Firsts Boy"
Dies - Sue Wilson "Stitched Rectangles"
Sue Wilson "It's A Boy"
Sugar Pea Designs "Baby Diaper Pin"
Punch - X Cut "Mini Daisy"


Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Abi.

Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Cass, this is so sweet hun. I love your patchwork papers, they suit this 'Tatty Teddy' lookalike! Your colouring is fabulous!!!! I utterly LOVE this card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Tracey T said...

What a sweet card. Love the colour combination xx