Friday 14 March 2008

Well looks like I've got me a Blog. I'm not really sure why I decided to start one as I doubt I'll be able to keep it updated every day. I just thought it might be nice to have somewhere to post my cards and layouts. Also to ramble on about everyday things and my love of rock music which will probably bore everyone to tears,so I don't expect many visitors.

I hope over the next few weeks to add some more of my cards and layouts from the past year to the blog.It might just give me the push I need to get back to scrapbooking.I haven't done any layouts since November and seemed to have lost any enthusiasm for doing any.I suppose with having to make loads of cards before Christmas and then Christmas itself being busy I haven't had a chance. Since then I haven't really had much opportunity as I was in hospital having an operation and am still recovering from that (I'll talk about that some other time)

No comments: