Sunday 16 March 2008



Thought I'd add another of my previous projects as I'm planning on having a spring clean today so don't think I'll have much time for crafting, even though I've got Easter cards to make and a couple of birthday cards,one for a 100th Birthday.
These are two cards I made the other day.The first is a Stampendous Changito Happy B'Day monkey stamp and the other is the Penny Black elephant stamp. I love those cute little monkeys.They always look like they're up to mischief.I hope to buy a few more of them.I even recycled some corrugated packing to use on it as it gives a lovely texture.The elephant is just so cute and versatile. I think the stripey paper was a freebie as I can't remember the name of it.I just thought it looked nice and bright and fresh.

4 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Hello you. The cards are lovely but I love the little elephant he is so cute!!

Michelle Short said...

I have just found your blog through Kerry's. Great cards, I love the colours and the layouts. Michelle S (from Do Crafts) x

Susy Rudy said...

What beautiful cards, have added to my favourite cards folder (hope you don't mind).

Gemma said...

Love the monkey card! They are great.