Saturday 2 November 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and time for another
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
 
The theme from Team Wendy is
Celebrations/Bonfire Night 
 
It's a 70th Birthday for my Celebration challenge card.
I've used this wine and grapes digi stamp from Just Inklined and coloured it with my copic markers.
The paper was a freebie and I can't remember where I got it from but it was perfect for the card. I printed out the Made In card inserting the proper year for a 70 year old and added the little charm with some twine to it.
I cut the cheers out twice and layered them up to give some dimension. Finally the sentiment was printed on my PC.
 
 
Image - Just Inklined
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Dies - Spellbinders
Glossy Accents
3D Foam Pads
Grape Charm

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
 
Cass xx

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Cass, I've been hunting everywhere for a digital image of wine. Do you know what Just Inklined are trading under now? This image is fabulous and would be perfect for a commission I have. Love your gorgeous card, the colouring is fabulous, the details and paper are perfect. Truly gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo