Saturday 19 October 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and time for another
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
 
The theme from Team Wendy is
Feature A Creature 
 
I've made a jar shaped card for my project this week. I used an SVG cutting file from My Scrap Chick and cut all the parts out on my ScanNCut using black card and my patterned papers.
I assembled it all using all the different parts.
I coloured the bats from Oddball Art Co. using my Copics and adhered them using 3D foam pads.
I added some black and orange ribbon around the lid of the jar and added a spider button.
I printed the sentiment and inked around the edges with Black Soot Distress Oxide ink.
I popped that under the ribbon bow to finish it off.


 

 Images - Oddball Art Co. "Creepy Cute Halloween Bats"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
SVG File - MSC Canning Jars
Papers - Doodlebug, Samantha Walker "Harvest Moon"
Black Soot Distress Oxide
Sentiment - Printed On PC
Orange and Black Ribbon
Spider Button
3D Foam Pads

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
 
Cass xx

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a fun creation Cass. Very clever and love the sentiment. Hugs, Wends xoxo