Saturday 21 September 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and time for another
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
The theme from Team Wendy is
Peace Themed

A hippie, some tree hugging, or Peace-lovin'
 themes to help celebrate the wonderful
International Day of Peace!

I've used the gorgeous Yoyo from Saturated Canary for my card. She just looks like the perfect Hippie Chick.
I coloured her with copics to coordinate with my First Edition papers.
I cut the papers using my Spellbinders dies and mounted her on 3D foam tape. I cut the Hippy Chick and peace signs on my ScanNCut using a 60's style font.
I cut out 3 hearts using my Memory Box dies and stacked them off set on each other with 3D foam pads.
To finish off I added a little orange flower.

Love and Peace!



Image - Saturated Canary "Yoyo"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - First Edition
Dies - Spellbinders, Memory Box
Sentiment - ScanNCut
Flowers
3D Foam Pads

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
 
Cass xx

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I could have sworn I'd left a comment on this post hun! I hope I'm not hanging out in your spam folder! LOL. I LOVE this card hun, that image of Krista's is a fav' of mine. I love how you've coloured it up and all the gorgeous details on this card especially that hippie perfect sentiment font! So cool hun, I really LOVE it! <3 Hugs, Wends xoxo