Thursday 13 September 2018

T4T Designs - Fall Leaves

Thursday again and my Time For Tea Designs DT card for today.

For today's project I've made a shaker card. I cut out the Christmas Deer die from Sheena Douglass but cut the deer off from the centre so I just had the trees at either side. I backed it with a sheet of acetate. I used my Martha Stewart maple leaf punch and punched out lots of leaves in autumn colours. I coloured the Fall Leaves image with my copic markers and gave her some ombre style autumnal hair. I put the foam tape round the underside of my acetate covered tree panel. Added the leaves to the middle of the image and stuck the top panel down. Voila! A shaker card. 
I cut some of the leaves from the Tim Holtz Autumn Gatherings die and glued them into the bottom left corner using my wonderful new Glue Pen that I got for my birthday. I added a twine bow to the leaves and finished it with the thanks cut on my ScanNCut.


 Here's my fab new glue pen.
 

Image - T4T Designs "Fall Leaves"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Dies - Sheena Douglass "Christmas Deer"
Tim Holtz "Autumn Gatherings"
Punches - Martha Stewart "Maple Leaf" 
Bosch Glue Pen
Twine
Acetate
Sentiment - ScanNCut

Cass xx
 

No comments: